Super Handler™ - XK-100 or XK-150
combo pipe handler & power swivel
It's fun to create Disruptive Technology!
The Super Handler™ is a radical pipe handler which includes either of our power swivels !
This is a major departure from the way things have been done before!
It's fun designing way different machinery, and that's what we do at Venturetech !
Combining our power swivels with a unique pipe handler brings many benefits. See below!
Cuts costs, saves time, and increases safety ! Two patents issued, 4 patents pending.
Our customers say this will be a game-changer!
Cuts Total Costs
- Less initial cost than the two separate units of a pipe handler and a power swivel.
- Less operating cost than two separate units – fuel, insurance, etc.
- Less personnel cost than two separate units - only one driver/operator.
- Less maintenance cost than two separate units - only one trailer, one engine, one hydraulic system, etc.
- Less environmental impact – One truck, one trailer, one engine, one hydraulic system.
- Flexible usage – Rental companies can offer swivel and/or pipe handler services with one unit.
- Time Saving – Requires no dangerous pinning. Selector pins slip easily into place at ground level.
- Space Saving – Only one footprint on rig site.
- Fast Cycle Time - As fast as pipe is needed.
- 25’ horizontal reach without extension - Extendable trough is built into the unit.
- Range 3 pipe capacity without extension.
- Handles 3000 lb joints of pipe without adjustment.
- Engine is same as our XK-100 or XK-150 Power Swivel.
- XK-100 model tows with 3500 or 4500 truck, uses standard electric brake axles.
- XK-150 model tows with tractor and 5th wheel hitch, uses standard air brake axles.
- Safe - For spin-up, driller presets swivel tilt to repeat same pipe angle every time.
- Safe - Torque Skate not only pushes and pulls pipe, it also holds light torque against swivel spin up so nobody tries to use a pipe wrench for backup.
- Safe - If spinup with swivel is not allowed by company policy, Torque Skate will spin up pipe onto the non-rotating swivel pin.
- Safe - Super Handler moves power swivel, hoses, and control panel to and from rig floors up to 40' high. No winching.
- Safe - 25’ horizontal reach with no extensions required.
- Safe - Handler also moves misc equipment and tools to and from rig floor safely – up to 3000 lbs.
- Safe - When swivel is not in use, it may be hydraulically stored in parking position behind bumper.
- Safe - Only one driver, truck, and trailer instead of two.
- Safe - Rig floor heights to 40’ are selected at ground level and require no dangerous pinning.
- Fail Safe – Backups or locks on all movements.
- Safe Design Specs – API 8C, 4F, 2C, AISC, ASME, SAE, DOT